Ekam ('ay-kum') is Sanskrit for One. We believe in One. One is unity. One is community. One is what we are when we are on our mat moving to our breath. One is what we aspire to be with each other and with the world. Ekam was created as a space for you to connect with your truest self and your world through the practice of yoga.
An Experience Unlike Any Other
- Over 30 classes per week, in a variety of yoga styles, with some of the most gifted instructors in O.C.
- 1400 square foot yoga room with high ceilings, wood floors, Iyengar wall, ambient lighting, and QSC audio system
- Plenty of parking (even at 6pm)
- Carefully curated lifestyle and activewear retail boutique
- Lounge area featuring complimentary organic hot tea, locally made kombucha on tap and other refreshments for purchase
- Amenities include childcare, showers, towel service, and mat rental
- Complimentary chilled eucalyptus towels post savasana
“I’ve been exploring a yoga studio in my new neighborhood here in Newport Beach, Ekam Yoga. I’ve felt more drawn back to my mat and to practicing yoga than I have in a long time… like, YEARS. Quite honestly, I’ve sort of fallen in love with this studio itself. The vibe there has fed into that little voice inside me that was calling for a return to the mat, and helped me renew a love for yoga I’d semi forgotten about.” - Joelle